Version 1.5.3 - 2018-02-20
- Added: Jo Murgel as a listed contributor to the plugin. Jo is the person who brought our lovely new layouts from version 1.5.0.
- Added: Filters for `the_post_thumbnail()` usage in our new layouts. Allows to custom-set the image size to use.
- Added: Enqueue CPTUI styles when in network admin, after CPTUI 1.6.0 changes.
- Fixed: "Amount" field not being respected for the Grid layout.
Version 1.5.2 - 2018-05-15
- Added: Filter to remove taxonomies from consideration for modal popup. Example: Yoast SEO Prominent keywords
- Updated: Changed where to apply Pluginize license. License page no longer in Network admin for Multisite users. Please apply to just main site.
- Updated: Added note about AMP 0.6.0+ and AMP's dedicated options page.
- Fixed: Some layouts were not having custom amount values respected and applied.
- Fixed: Addressed PHP errors for 5.3 and lower, coming from new 1.5.0 layouts.
- Fixed: Fixed issue with "Grid with Overlay" layout not respecting custom post type selection.
Version 1.5.1 - 2018-02-27
- Fixed: Resolved PHP error occurring for customers on older PHP versions.
Version 1.5.0 - 2018-02-26
- Added: Allow filtering by taxonomy terms for the list template.
- Added: Checkbox setting support for adding post types to the primary RSS feed.
- Added: New display formats: Grid, Grid with Overlay, Post Cards, Featured Plus.
- Added: Include shortcode ID as available html class attribute in frontend output.
- Updated: Reworded "Shortcode to Embed" to "Choose a Layout".
- Updated: Clarified "Taxonomy" section of shortcode builder modal.
- Updated: CMB2 library to 2.3.0 for purposes of PHP 7.2.x compatibility.
- Updated: TGM-Plugin-Activation library.
- Fixed: Display "post", "page", "attachment" WP core post types as available options for taxonomy editor screen in network admin.
- Fixed: Import issues going to network-wide settings when importing settings in single site.
- Fixed: Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.x.
- Fixed: Issue with individual site imports going to network admin when they should not.
1.4.4 - 2017-11-15
- Fixed: Conflict with with checkboxes and radio buttons on post editor screen getting unset when interacting with shortcode builder.
- Fixed: Re-added "amount" field to the default shortcode option, used to specify how many posts to show.
Version 1.4.3 - 2017-03-20
- Fixed: Issue involving arrays and objects for error template when no template found.
- Fixed: Adjusted styles to expand CPTUI areas to 100% when no mini-sidebar displayed.
Version 1.4.2 - 2017-02-23
- Fixed: Scroll issues when CPTUI-Extend shortcode builder is toggled from an already open modal toggle.
Version 1.4.1 - 2017-02-02
- Fixed: Add missed code, required for network import/export to work. Sorry about that everyone.
Version 1.4.0 - 2017-01-12
- Fixed: Potential broken HTML in list template.
- Updated: More WordPress hook inline documentation.
- Added: Convenience function for changing tax query relations.
- Added: Theme developers! You can now override CPTUI-Extended shortcode templates from your active theme. See Pluginize.com for more details.
- Added: Customize font colors, font sizes, and margins around shortcodes via Customizer controls.
- Added: Network-wide import/export support.
- Added: Ability to declare support for Divi Builder.
Version 1.3.4 - 2016-12-7
- Fixed: Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress 4.7 and ksort errors.
Version 1.3.3 - 2016-11-29
- Moved to EDD license handling from WooCommerce.
Version 1.3.2 - 2016-11-14
- Fixed: Fix issue with term name display in taxonomy list template. Term slug was showing instead, due to change in 1.3.0 release.
Version 1.3.1 - 2016-09-28
- Fixed issue with enqueued JS that prevents metabox toggling in post editor.
Version 1.3.0 - 2016-09-20
- Added: Options to add post type to WordPress category and tag archives.
- Added: Google AMP support via https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/
- Added: New template for single custom post types.
- Added: Filter for the featured image size parameters in all shortcode templates.
- Added: Post IDs to template filters for more fine-tuned control of content.
- Fixed: Removed need for extra page refresh for network post types/taxonomies to appear.
- Fixed: Prevent possible empty term links.
- Fixed: Proper use of term slug for shortcode attributes instead of term label.
- Fixed: More admin notices are dismissable.
- Removed: Plugin shop section from Dashboard widget.
- Updated: Latest version of CMB2 library.
- Updated: Moved from PHP's `rand()` function to `mt_rand()`.
Version 1.2.1 - 2016-06-21
- Fix error with activation key option
- Fix to remove ads from CPTUI when Extended activated
Version 1.2.0 - 2016-06-06
- Fix for tax query.
- Fix for post type in query.
- Filterable relation for AND in tax query.
- Taxonomy list shortcode.
- Post slider shortcode.
- Allow array of styles and scripts per shortcode.
Version 1.1.1 - 2016-5-19
- Fix for taxonomy label selecting first input
- Fix for taxonomy not filtering query
- Use AND for tax query
- Use tax slug instead of Name
Version 1.1.0 - 2016-04-19
- Better description for search on modal.
- Fixes EDD downloads not displaying if none chosen.
- Fixed Woo Product template not displaying title.
- Fix for quotes in shortcode attributes.
- Fixed EDD Default template displaying posts, not downloads.
- Fix for custom CPT, search box shows blog posts instead of CPT posts.
- Only show featured image column if CPT supports it in post list columns.
- Add dismiss button to License Key message.
- Add title and featured image options to the WooCommerce Product modal.
- Add quantity option to list template.
- Make the list templates available to all CPTs.
- New templates for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads and ordered/unordered list.
- Enhanced HTML in templates. Enhanced CSS.
- 66 template hooks added for displaying custom data
Version 1.0.0 - 2016-04-05